It's Scary | Yes Man Project Day 13

I think one of the biggest yeses for today is decided to take this new job. I had never really worked in front of computer, nor talked to strangers in English before. I deciced to step up for this challenge because I believe this will help me improve.

Although, the process itself, not always that butterfly and rainbow. I felt so much scared. I'm afraid that I'll fail. So many thoughts inside of me when I sat on the desk doing the job. I didn't even know what my jobdesks were?

But then, I remembered, the first time you started doing something was always scary. It was true from my last job. It was true when I decided to start running, investing, dating, etc. Everything was scary on day 1.

So, Jordi, once you read this again in the future, tell me, was I wrong?

Popular Posts