Stupid | Yes Man Project Day 16

Today I did one of the most stupid things I've ever done in my entire life. I got a job  interview this morning. I didn't double check, I decided to come since I felt frustrated on work las few days. Shortly, I arrived at the place with zero worries about anything. I got in, and just like another job interviewer someone gave me a piece of paper, he said this is for the test. I did the test, and the person that gave me the paper asked me to get to the second. I went together with him.

Upstairs, in the room the women was calling my name once again. I gave her a formal handshake. She let me in and sit at the desk. I was ready for the interview, but she asked me to finish the previous test first. So I did what she said. After a while, she came back to the desk in front of me.

Then, the interview went fast, I didn't feel anything suspicious so far. The she told me about the job, and the placement and etc. One thing that shocked me was she asked for the money. She said it was for early payment, and they would give back the money later. Here's my stupidity came in. I paid it without second thought.

Now I feel sorry because I used my mom money for it #hiks. Okay Jordi, lesson learned. Don't trust people easily.

Popular Posts